Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
20 Minutes Before Tour Starts
Starting time : 09:15 AM , 08:15AM , 03:15PM
Take a guided 1.5-hour tour of the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia and museum with an expert polyglot guide. Avoid the long lines with a quick access ticket to the interior of the Catholic Church. Discover a vibrant clash of Gothic and Art Nouveau designs and learn about the symbolic details that each of the 5 corridors of the Latin cross plan has.
Take a guided tour of La Sagrada Familia cathedral with an expert guide, and marvel at Barcelona’s most iconic landmark in the soft light of the morning.
On this tour, you’ll admire the artwork of Gaudi. Striking for its architectural features and art, the Sagrada Familia is legendary. It was the all-consuming obsession of the modernist architect, Antoni Gaudi. His work on the building began in 1882 and remains unfinished.
During the tour, your guide will point out the contrasting nativity and passion façades. You’ll also learn about the symbolism and representations of the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology, constructed in stone.
Note the Christian iconography as you hear about the history of the church. See the angled pillars sprouting like a web of tree branches, holding up the roof.
Below the ground is the Museu Gaudi, where you’ll find documentation about Gaudi’s life and work. There is also a crypt where masses are held, and a viewing platform above the burial site of the architect.
Start Time: 9:30 AM
Not suitable for :
Children under 6 years
People with mobility impairments
Luggage or large bags
• Children under 6-years-old are not allowed access to the tower, even if accompanied by an adult
• This is a bilingual tour in English and Spanish
• The tower may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
• To go up the tower, you will use an elevator but to go down, you will need to use the stairs
• You will have access only to one tower. The monument decides which tower will be open to visit depending on the day and the construction works
• The guided tour takes 90 minutes, then you can go up the tower on your own, which takes around 30 minutes
• Please note, Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide
Free cancellation up to 24 hours